For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.
There’s nothing like being inspired by women who have journeyed ahead of us and faced the same challenges we are facing today. Read on and be inspired.
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” – Erica Jong
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
- “One of the secrets to staying young is to always do things you don’t know how to do, to keep learning.” – Ruth Reichl
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
- “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
- “Everyone shines, given the right lighting.” – Susan Cain
- “If you’re someone people count on, particularly in difficult moments, that’s a sign of a life lived honorably.” – Rachel Maddow
- “There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.” – Indira Gandhi
- “I need to listen well so that I hear what is not said.” – Thuli Madonsela
- “Don’t live life in the past lane.” – Samantha Ettus
- “Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.” – Harper Lee
For more inspiring quotes, check out this article from Huffingtonpost.com.
Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you. Psalm 116:7 (NIV)
I said to myself, “Relax and rest. God has showered you with blessings. Soul, you’ve been rescued from death; Eye, you’ve been rescued from tears; And you, Foot, were kept from stumbling.” Psalm 116:7-8 (The Message)